faq’s

 

What is your approach at filming a wedding?

My approach to filming weddings is simple, I aim to let the day unfold in front of me, being aware of my surroundings, following the emotion and knowing where to be at the right time. 90% of the time, I will document all that is happening around me. The other 10% is where we would add direction for your portraits, and some quieter moments where we build cinematic sequences to tell the story. No two weddings are the same and I aim to portray that in the finished product.

I love being invited to share an intimate day with you, hear stories about when you were kids, laugh with your friends throughout the day, and give you something that you will cherish for decades to come.


What length will our film be?

We have different Collections including different films. The lengths we use are guidelines as some stories need more or less time to be told. We will always tell your story in the best way we can.


What music will be used in our film?

Out Of Mountain uses fully licensed music tracks in all their films. This means you don't have to worry when showing it to the world and allows you to share it as you wish. By getting to know your personalities and being with you on the day, we will have a really good sense of what style of music will work well with your film. Things that influence this are the mood, the weather, the atmosphere, the setting etc.


What happens after the wedding?

All is in safe hands. We will begin our editing magic shortly after your wedding. You will receive your films via vimeo.com and after that you will receive a usb with all of your films on it and some goodies (depending on your chosen Collection).


Do you travel

We love to travel. If your near or far, we can be there, all we ask is that you cover our costs.


What equipment do you use?

We believe less is more when it comes to equipment. Being able to work quickly using only the tools available makes our work better. Having too much equipment simply gets in the way and can cause us to miss what’s happening. We use small mirrorless cameras, a selection of our favourite lenses, small microphones and all the necessary support gear.